We always strive on making timely delivery of best quality products at the most competitive price to attain optimum customer satisfaction. After creating an order of any of our product:-
- Emails, calls, or faxes will be exchanged to specify details on quality, quantity, packing, delivery, payment terms, etc.
- We send a formal letter of offer.
- We exchange visit(s) if necessary, and negotiate to finalize price and payment terms
- We send you a draft contract in agreed terms for your view adjustment, and changes are any.
- Buyer will confirm order quantity of goods and then send company details for proforma invoice
- Buyer confirms the proforma invoice.
- Buyer releases operative instrument for loading, inland transportation, taxes as well as sea freight charges.
- Seller confirms payment and makes shipment within 5 – 7 working days